Property Management Services
Five Star Rentals & Property Management was founded by Jill Zignego in 1995 and incorporated in 2000.
Jill has a property management license with the Montana Board of Realty and Regulation and is a member of the Montana Landlord's Association; the Vacation Rental Manager's Association, the Whitefish Chamber of Commerce, the Big Mountain Commercial Association; the Kalispell Chamber of Commerce, the Flathead Convention and Visitors Bureau, National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), Whitefish Convention and Visitors Bureau (WCVB), and Glacier Country.
After living in San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, Paris and Thailand, she returned home to Montana
and established her business with the mission of making your stay a Five Star experience.
* * * * *
Suzy Schweikert is a property manager with our Five Star Team and brings a lot of enthusiasm and energy.
Suzy grew up in the Flathead Valley. She is a graduate of Idaho State University in the field of Health and Physical Education. Suzy lives in Coram, Montana with her husband, Jackson, and they have four, fun and fabulous children. When Suzy is not working, she and her family are involved in football, baseball, softball, wrestling, track, volleyball, bike riding, hiking, tennis, and ping pong.
Suzy and her family have moved and experienced many wonderful places in Arizona, Idaho, Washington, and finally came home to settle in Montana. Moving is exciting and adventurous. Suzy can help make the transition easier for you.
* * * * *
After a 20 year hospitality career with Hyatt Hotels and Ritz-Carlton, LLC, Joyce Walkup joined Five Star Rentals of Montana in 2009 having moved to her favorite state - Montana!
Joyce has a property management license with the Montana Board of Realty and Regulation, and is a Certified Meeting Planner.
Her event planning skills, combined with her love of photography and nature make her a vital asset to the Five Star team. Living in a number of places across the nation have brought much learning and joy, and has cemented her knowing that Whitefish, Montana is the Last Best Place!
* * * * *
Five Star Rentals of Montana manages Vacation Homes as well as Long Term Rentals. If you are interested in our services.........
What Five Star Rentals Can Do for You
- Give you an informed estimate of the market rental value for your home.
- Make best efforts to keep your home rented to desirable tenants through advertising and careful screening of applicants.
- Handle all complaints and questions from tenants.
- Provide on the spot resources for repairs and maintenance.
- Render a monthly or quarterly statement depending on your needs.
- Collect monthly rents and make deposits or send checks to you.
- Additional management services such as bill paying are available upon request.
What Five Star Rentals Asks From You
Most importantly we value your input, suggestions and concerns on the management of your home.
- A management fee on all collected rent:
- Call Five Star Rentals of Montana at (406) 862-5994 to discuss our fees.
- Interest collected on security deposits held in Five Star's trust account.
- Insurance policy indemnifying Five Star from liability on your property.
- $100.00 in your account to cover small repairs and maintenance.
- $75.00 monthly fee if our Five Star staff provides weekly check-ins on vacant property.
- Two sets of keys or installation of keyless entry.
* * * * *