VACATION RENTAL POLICIES
PAYMENT: Half of your rent is required upon booking payable by personal or cashier's check in US funds. A contract will be sent to you via email with the due date of the first payment. If first payment is not received by the due date the property will be released. Thirty (30) days before check-in, your final balance is due (this due date will be listed on your rental agreement). The final balance includes the second half of the rental amount, tax, and cleaning fees.
FIRST PAYMENT: Your first payment is non-refundable unless another party is found for the dates of your stay less a 30% administration fee.
CHECK-IN: Once final payment is received as listed above we'll be back in touch to arrange for your arrival. We will send directions to your vacation rental home (or we'll meet you at our office during business hours for you to pick these up), make arrangements for you to get the keys or keyless entry code (codes are changed for each new guest), local information, and any other helpful information you might need for a smooth arrival.
- An additional 8% state bed tax on all properties is applicable.
- For properties in the Whitefish city limits an additional 3% tax applies.
- Add 1% tax which is the visitor's assessment for properties within the City of Whitefish.
- A cleaning fee applies. The amount depends on the size of the home and of the number of guests who will occupy the home. This amount will be listed on your rental agreement.
- Minimum three day stay is required on most properties.
- Pets are not allowed unless special arrangements have been made. Pet friendly properties are listed on our website. Please advise your pet's size, weight, breed and age upon booking. If approved, a pet addendum to the contract will be required for your signature and the additional fee will be added to your rental agreement.
- All rentals are non-smoking.